Send a Message to the Census
The Census is used to determine the allocation of $300 billion of federal funding for community resources and services, enforce an array of civil rights laws, and apportion political representation.
NQAPIA has worked on many prior censuses and is a Census 2020 partner to help the Bureau achieve a full and accurate count.
Complete the form to send an email message to the Census Bureau Director, urging him to resolve these key issues:
1. The Census Should Recognize Sexual Orientation
2. The Census Form Must Accommodate People of Transgender Experience.
3. Restore the Middle Eastern/ North African Race/ Ethnic Option
4. The Census Paid Advertising Campaign Should Not Exclude South Asians
5. Confidentiality Defense and Blocking ICE