AAPIs are among the fastest growing minority groups in the nation and are an emerging sector of the LGBTQ community. Sponsoring the NQAPIA conference provides maximum visibility and is a strategic opportunity to achieve marketing goals. Participation in the conference demonstrates simultaneous commitment to both the LGBT and Asian American communities and one’s own company/organization.
A prospectus with detailed information about the various ways to participate, including sponsorship, exhibiting, advertising, and branding opportunities is here: NQAPIA 2015 Prospectus for Sponsors Ads Exhibits.
To learn more, contact Glenn Magpantay at firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-439-3158.
Diamond Level – $25,000+
Gold Level – $15,000
Pearl Level – $10,000
Jade Level – $5,000
Lotus Level – $2,500
Jasmine Level – $1,000
General Conference Supporter – $500
All Diamond, Gold, Pearl, Jade, Lotus, and Jasmine Sponsors receive banner placement and signage, exhibiting space, complimentary conference registrations, bag inserts, full-page program book advertisements, and company/organization logo in the looped slideshow at the Gala Dinner.
Company/organization logo on nametag lanyard– $2,000
Insert materials into Conference attendees’ welcome packets – $250
Why Support NQAPIA and the National Conference?
- Become part of NQAPIA’s critical policy, advocacy and educational initiatives to address homophobia and racial intolerance.
- NQAPIA is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, so contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The conference provides a unique opportunity for visibility among the leading LGBT and AAPI community leaders and professionals, as well as national figures, including elected officials, policy makers and advocates.
- Support of NQAPIA can demonstrate a company commitment to diversity and can promote moral among company employees who are not only LGBT or AAPI, but for the entire workforce.
- Nearly 90% of gays and lesbians report that a brand’s sponsorship of LGBT events favorably influences their buying decisions. (Community Marketing, Inc., 2007).
- The buying power of gay and lesbian consumers is likely to exceed $835 billion. This unparalleled brand loyalty is a compelling reason for any company to partner with an LGBT organization. (The Gay and Lesbian Market in the US by Witeck-Combs Communications Inc., in Packaged Facts 2007.)
- Asian American buying power was estimated at $543.7 billion in 2010 and is projected to climb to $775.1 billion in 2015. The increase is the highest of all race/ethnic groups. (The Multicultural Economy 2010 by the Selig Center for Economic Growth in Packaged Facts; InterTrend Communication’s Knowledge Center 2007, TVB Media Marketing.)