Need a question answered?
Please visit these links before you reach out!
- Conference Schedule (https://www.nqapia.org/wpp/schedule/)
- 90 Workshops (http://www.nqapia.org/wpp/workshops-tracks/)
- Conference Location & Housing (http://www.nqapia.org/wpp/location-accommodations/)
- Registration Scholarships (https://bit.ly/2s6hpuO)
- Thanks to our Sponsors (http://www.nqapia.org/wpp/2018-national-conference-sponsors/)
- Interested in becoming a Sponsor, Exhibitor, or Advertiser? (https://www.nqapia.org/wpp/sponsorship-levels/)
- Volunteer with us: (bit.ly/volNQAPIA18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where will the conference take place?
A: The Hilton Hotel on 750 Kearny Street in Chinatown, SF. It is a 15-minute walk from the Montgomery Bart station and is right in front of a Muni bus lines, the 8, 8AX, and 8BX. The hotel is a 30 minute drive from the nearest airport: SFO.
Q: What is the nearest airport I should fly into?
A: San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Q: How do I book a room at the Hilton hotel?
A: A special, discounted conference rate of $169 per night per room plus tax is available. You must book your discounted hotel room by July 1, 2018 with the reservation code “NQAPIA” and hotel code “SFOFD.”
Book your discounted hotel room through this Hilton link: hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/S/SFOFDHF-NQAPIA-20180726/index.jhtml
Q: Are you all accepting anymore workshop requests?
Q: Will the conference have access to child care?
A: There will be experienced childcare providers on-site and will be available from 9AM – 5PM on the 1st floor of the conference hotel. There will not be any childcare access during the evening events.
Q: Can I purchase tickets for specific days of the conference?
A: Yes! Ticket rates are as follows:
- $350 – Corporate/ Government Rate
- $300 – Regular Rate
- $250 – NQAPIA Member Group
- $225 – Workshop Present Rate
- $150 – Limited-Income/ Student Rate
- $55 – Thursday, One-Day only
- $85 – Friday, One-Day only
- $85 – Saturday, One-Day only
- $75 – Sunday, One-Day Only
Q: I haven’t heard back about my scholarship application and I need to book my flight ASAP. When will I hear back?
A: Scholarship notifications are on a rolling deadline. We are trying our best to notify folks every Friday.
Q: Is the conference accessible for people with different abilities?
A: Absolutely. Our local host committee is dedicated to making your conference experience the most accessible, safe, fun, and comfortable! We actually have an Access Team that has been working year round to making sure every corner of the conference is accessible to our diverse community.
Q: I’m an ally (white and/or straight). Am i allowed to go to the conference?
A: All allies are welcome to enjoy the whole conference, except the closed caucuses.
Q: What are some activities I can do in the local area?
A: We will have a directory available for you coming soon.
Q: Where can I see all the workshops offered?
A: Whether you are a seasoned leader or just coming out, there is something for everyone. All the 2018 conference workshops and caucuses are here.