AAPIs are among the fastest growing minority groups in the nation and are an emerging sector of the LGBTQ community. Exhibitng or advertising at the NQAPIA conference provides maximum visibility and is a strategic opportunity to achieve marketing goals to both the LGBT and Asian American communities.
A prospectus with detailed information about exhibiting, advertising, and branding opportunities is here: NQAPIA 2015 Prospectus for Sponsors Ads Exhibits.
To learn more, contact Glenn Magpantay at email@example.com or 917-439-3158.
Why Exhibit and Advertise at NQAPIA’s National Conference?
- NQAPIA is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, so contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The conference provides a unique opportunity for visibility among the leading LGBT and AAPI community leaders and professionals, as well as national figures, including elected officials, policy makers and advocates.
- Nearly 90% of gays and lesbians report that a brand’s sponsorship of LGBT events favorably influences their buying decisions. (Community Marketing, Inc., 2007).
- The buying power of gay and lesbian consumers is likely to exceed $835 billion. This unparalleled brand loyalty is a compelling reason for any company to partner with an LGBT organization. (The Gay and Lesbian Market in the US by Witeck-Combs Communications Inc., in Packaged Facts 2007.)
- Asian American buying power was estimated at $543.7 billion in 2010 and is projected to climb to $775.1 billion in 2015. The increase is the highest of all race/ethnic groups. (The Multicultural Economy 2010 by the Selig Center for Economic Growth in Packaged Facts; InterTrend Communication’s Knowledge Center 2007, TVB Media Marketing.)