Although expanded DACA and DAPA are still wrapped up in the court system, you may apply for the original DACA. Legal groups across the nation may provide assistance for free or at a low cost. The specific groups listed here have not been vetted by NQAPIA to be queer friendly. Be sure to seek assistance from trusted clinics, and be aware of scams.
If you need help, fill out our DACA intake form, and NQAPIA will help match you with legal assistance.
Atlanta, GA • Boston, MA • Chicago, IL • Durham, NC • Houston, TX • Los Angeles, CA • Madison, WI • Minneapolis, MN • New Orleans, LA • New York, NY • Newark, NJ • Oakland, CA • Philadelphia, PA • Portland, OR • Providence, RI • San Diego, CA • San Francisco, CA • San Jose, CA • Seattle, WA • Washington, DC
If you need a wider search, you can search by state, county, and zip code on the following websites:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) will help you find an immigration lawyer by language and location
- The Administrative Relief Resource Center will help you find a free or low-cost nonprofit immigration legal service provider by state and county or by zip code
- The National Immigration Legal Services Directory will list free or low-cost nonprofit immigration legal services by state, zip code, or detention facility
- Immigration Law Help will list free or low-cost nonprofits and private lawyers
- We Own the Dream will find free or low-cost nonprofit immigration legal services
- iAmerica has a directory of nonprofit lawyers searchable by zip code